[isf-wifidog] Failed to connect to any auth servers

Weston Weems wweems at gmail.com
Mer 8 Oct 16:02:00 EDT 2008

Ok, I fiddled with it a bit more at lunch and it seems to work quite a bit
better, it doesnt error on launch and sees the auth server, but never
actually redirected anything. I was using somone elses auth server so I
surely should not have an account on that machine.

I know gateway ip is option and internal interface can be lots of
things....

My configuration networking wise is as follows

wrt54gl -> uverse router -> internet
lan ip for wrt54g is 192.168.1.1 but the gateway (the uverse router is
192.168.1.254)

I tried both ips in gateway ip, and it really didnt seem to do much if at
all.

Any more pointers of even just directions to look would be greatly
appreciated.
Weston