[isf-wifidog] Failed to connect to any auth servers

Weston Weems wweems at gmail.com
Mer 8 Oct 10:29:02 EDT 2008

Yes, it pings and pings the ip just like that no problem...
right now in my wifidog.conf I am specifying auth.etherling.com for
Hostname, has ssl is no, and path is / (but I tried /auth as well)

what possible configs with the wifi dog client software could I be messng
up? How does it actually tell if the server is up? Ping? or does it actually
attempt to auth against it to check to see if its alive?

Weston