[isf-wifidog] Radius Part II

wlan at mac.com wlan at mac.com
Mer 14 Mai 11:44:55 EDT 2008

Hi Tuc,

I offered up a couple patches for contribution... but, they probably
don't apply cleanly anymore.

	http://coova.org/wiki/index.php/WiFiDog/Patches

A couple bits were merged, but others were not. Part of the patch
allows for certain parameters (max-time and max-data, but not max-
bandwidth) to be passed from RADIUS to gateway (where they are
enforced). These changes, however, will probably not fit into WDv2 as
defined in the roadmap. The patch also provides rudimentary "DHCP
Authentication" using libpcap via RADIUS... For more detailed RADIUS/
NAS access provisioning, I would recommend chilli, but I happen to
know you already know about it ;)

David