[isf-wifidog] Wifidog Process Hangs

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Lun 5 Mai 15:43:40 EDT 2008

Thanks Nick

Getting proper information is like pulling chickens teeth sometimes.
Very difficult.

To make things worse, we do not control our auth-server - it is
contracted out, and running somewhere around CS 1226 or so.

Anyway, I ran this through my router access and here is what I got.
Wish I could go look and try in the server, but I cannot.  I have
created a Captive Server, and plan to try it out there first chance.

Many thanks.

root at CS-LS-Don-OpnWrt:~# wdctl status
WiFiDog status

Version: 1.1.3_rc1
Uptime: 3047d 19h 32m 53s
Has been restarted: no
Internet Connectivity: yes
Auth server reachable: yes
Clients served this session: 238

1 clients connected.

Client 0
  IP: 192.168.5.114 MAC: 00:0C:6E:43:4E:83
  Token: 676e48fd1fbaf5d06cbae29f44cb98fd
  Downloaded: 2100447943
  Uploaded: 1407071

Comments welcomed and appreciated.