[isf-wifidog] Configuring WiFiDog

Benoit Grégoire benoitg at coeus.ca
Ven 28 Mar 16:35:05 EDT 2008

On 28 March 2008, Juan C. Valencia wrote:
> Hi... I'm novice using WiFiDog, my system is a Debian etch with
> PostgreSQL-8.3 and PHP5... I would to know how to configure the WiFidog
> Portal to my needs and preferences, example How and where can I change the
> init screen?

Sadly few people have written tutorial-style documentation, and those that did
got little feedback or help.  Assuming you already installed your auth server
successfully, here is what has actually been written, in the order you
probably want to read:

http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/admin/PortalAdministration
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/ContentDistributionSystem
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/PortalCustomization
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/auth-server/ContentManagerTutorial

If you have any specific questions once you read the above, by all means do
ask the list.
--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.