[isf-wifidog] Wifidog rewrite and protocol v2

David Young dyoung at pobox.com
Mer 26 Mar 12:38:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 06:19:23PM -0400, Philippe April wrote:
> Then I think we'll need to work together! The don't see why your work
> shouldn't be in the distributed version (with proper #ifdef inside for
> each platform).
>
> Can you tell me where I can find your patchset so I start taking a look?

Sure.  For diffs between my WiFiDog vendor branch (imported 19 October
2007) and my WiFiDog sources,

svn diff http://svn.cuwireless.net/svn/cuw/vendor/wifidog/2007-10-19 \
http://svn.cuwireless.net/svn/cuw/trunk/extern-src/wifidog

That diff will contain a mixture of the BSD port, bug fixes,
const-ification, and cosmetic changes to make consistent whitespace
and such.  It may be best to create an individual diff for each change
in the revision history.  I can help you with that.

At http://svn.cuwireless.net/svn/cuw/trunk/src/wifidog/ is my PF firewall
code, my Makefiles, and the 'wdi' script that I use to insert/extract
information such as ARP tables on NetBSD.

BTW, I tried to avoid #ifdef by moving compatibility code into OS-specific
source modules, but I did not get very far with that.

Dave

dyoung at ojctech.com      Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933 ext 24