[isf-wifidog] Support multiple gateway interfaces

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Mar 18 Mar 09:05:38 EDT 2008

For a project I am working on I need to run a hotspot on multiple subnets
from a single gateway. Looking around in the widfidog gateway source this
should not be hard to do: a few changes to make config->gw_interface a list
instead of a single-valued items and change iptables_fw_init to setup the
rules for all interfaces.

I am wondering what the best way to implement the configuration file logic
is: it will need a few changes to accomdate GatewayAddress when multiple
interfaces are present. I would like to propose a simple change:

- modify the GatewayInterface statement to take an optional ip address
   as second parameter
- only accept GatewayAddress if a single GatewayInterface is defined

that way existing configurations continue to work while providing a path for
multiple gateway interface support.

Wichert.