[isf-wifidog] Multiple Portal Administration and Reports

Andrew andrew at teknokratz.com
Ven 7 Mar 18:27:07 EST 2008

Hello List-

I have setup a second portal server to provide failover for my primary
server (because of my environment I have periodic disruptions in ISP
connection to the primary server).  The secondary server is hosted at a
different physical location.  I have copied my database to the secondary
server and it seems to work OK.

Is there some way to easily manage the secondary server so I do not need
to copy the database each time I add a new node to the primary server?
Also, I assume some statistical data will end up in the secondary
database, so is there some way to run a 'combined' report from one portal
that pulls statistics from both databases?

Or does everything run completely separate?

Thanks,
Andrew