[isf-wifidog] Create user

Jorge C.V. jorqejcv at hotmail.com
Lun 30 Juin 09:32:30 EDT 2008

Hi.

I have just installed Wifiddog (Gateway and Auth Server in the same linux debian eth PC).

I have a network, a node and virtual host and all is rigth.

Now I want to create new users. But in the portal server ther is not any user manager to create user.

I have AuthenticatorLocalUser in my network default.

Where I create the new users and password?

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.