[isf-wifidog] Bandwidth control

Theo Treffers theo at africanaxess.co.za
Lun 16 Juin 08:05:12 EDT 2008

I seem to have committed a faux pas........I am not familiar with a list
system like this - forums seem to be the preferred system in most
places. If someone sends me an email directly based on a question
posted, and I want to clarify something regarding that reply, what would
be the protocol to follow? Do I reply to the wifidog email address?
Apologies for my ignorance but would like to follow the correct
procedures....

Cheers,

Theo