[isf-wifidog] Port Forwarding on Wifidog/coova

Jason Potter jasonp at iinet.net.au
Dim 8 Juin 02:50:09 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I am trying to setup a temporary port forward on my wifidog/coova router so
I can get to the web interface of the modem attached too it.

Basic setup is as follows:

Internet ------------->[External static ip] Modem [192.168.1.1]
------------------> [192.168.1.4] Router/wifidog [192.168.70.1]
------------------>[192.168.70.x] Hotspot clients

I have an OpenVPN tunnel that is initiated by the router that allows me to
ssh to it and open the web console of coova.  For the purpose of explanation
assume the vpn has an end point ip of 10.250.1.2.  Currently I can do the
following:

http://10.250.1.2/ and it gets me to the web interface of coova.

When setting up I disabled WAN access to the modem interface but I now need
to get to it.  So I want to be able to port forward say port 8080 that comes
in the vpn to 192.168.1.1 port 80 so I can see the web interface of the
modem.

Can anyone help me out with the firewall rule I would need to setup.

Cheers

Jason

0412 356 747