[isf-wifidog] WeatherProof WIFI Dog Routers

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Mar 3 Juin 18:32:16 EDT 2008

Actually, even that's not really enough. You need proper gasket sealed
cabling too.

The Metrix units aren't Linksys hardware, they are Soekris hardware,
which are much more resilient to the temperature variations (the
Linksys is built for indoor temperature variations, not outdoor ones),
though the Linksys will likely be fine in the right enclosure.

The Metrix units I discuss below have:
* Weatherproof NEMA 6x enclosure with mounting hardware
* Rugged IP67 Ethernet plug and socket connection system
* Two gasket-sealed Female N pigtails

--
Dana Spiegel
Executive Director

Read the Wireless Community blog: http://www.wirelesscommunity.info

NYCwireless is a non-profit organization that advocates for, and
enables the growth of free, public wireless networks