[isf-wifidog] WeatherProof WIFI Dog Routers

Dana Spiegel dana at nycwireless.net
Mar 3 Juin 15:16:58 EDT 2008

The units we have outdoors are online 24/7/365. They weather well, and
work in the rain, heat (they are shaded, so no direct sunlight), and
cold of NYC weather (which can go from 100F to -10F over the course of
a year).

--
Dana Spiegel
Executive Director

Read the Wireless Community blog: http://www.wirelesscommunity.info

NYCwireless is a non-profit organization that advocates for, and
enables the growth of free, public wireless networks