[isf-wifidog] Restrict Clien access

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Lun 2 Juin 22:22:13 EDT 2008

If you wanted to impliment your own solution for your original request you would need to add a custom database field to networks called "default_account_expiry" and one in users called "account_expires" then in wifidog/auth/index.php add a case to the SQL statement on line 63 e.g. CASE WHEN ((CURRENT_TIMESTAMP - reg_date) > default_account_expiry) THEN true ELSE false END AS account_expired

Then add an if statement to catch and manage the statement e.g.

if (($info[' account_expires'] == 't') && ($info['account_expired'] == 't'))
                 {
                    $auth_response = ACCOUNT_STATUS_DENIED;
                     $auth_message .= "| your account which was registered on ".$info['reg_date']." has now expired. ";
                 }

And then add the appropriate fields to both the user manager and the network manager.