[isf-wifidog] Radius PHP error

Clifford clifford at hdn.net
Mar 29 Juil 17:52:06 EDT 2008

Hello,
I am trying to read the documentation in
http://server_ip/classes/Authenticators/AuthenticatorRadius.php However when
I bring this or any pages located in the Authenticators directory I get the
following error:

*Warning*: require_once(classes/Authenticator.php)
[function.require-once<http://72.37.210.2/classes/Authenticators/function.require-once>]:
failed to open stream: No such file or directory in *
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Authenticators/AuthenticatorRadius.php
* on line *56*

*Fatal error*: require_once()
[function.require<http://72.37.210.2/classes/Authenticators/function.require>]:
Failed opening required 'classes/Authenticator.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in *
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Authenticators/AuthenticatorRadius.php
* on line *56

**/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Authenticators/AuthenticatorRadius.php
*Does exist though and the permission appear to be fine. Can someone help me
out with this? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Clifford
*

*