[isf-wifidog] [isf-op] Request for a tool: uptime/downtime statistics

Gabe Sawhney gabe at pwd.ca
Mar 22 Juil 08:11:34 EDT 2008

It stores all the data, but doesn't offer a flexible way of retrieving it.
The only "feature" I've added in thie regard so far is the number of records
returned:
http://auth.wirelesstoronto.ca/monitor/?hours=24   (the default is 6)

Realistically, I think my little app is more an experiment than a finished
tool (or even a starting point for that tool).  I had an immediate need, and
it filled that, and at the same time I think it offers a reasonably good way
(though it could certainly be improved) to concisely visualize basic network
status info.

Gabe