[isf-wifidog] mail issues

Feydreva feydreva at lsu.fr
Lun 14 Juil 12:03:15 EDT 2008

Hello,

I successfully intalled my wifidof auth server.

I am trying to create new user,
but the system do not send email.

I tried using mail or sendmail, wifidog give me this message : An email with
confirmation instructions was sent to your email address.
But I do not receive any mail into my mailbox.
I use A2hosting for hosting the auth server, and mail and sendmail seems to
work properly
I can do  sendmail feydreva at lsu.fr and I will receive an email, or I can do
mail -s test feydreva at lsu.fr and I will receive an email witht test as
subject
The path of sendmail is /usr/sbin/sendmail ? do i have to configure that
somewhere ?

I also tried smtp, but I get this error message : PHPMailer couldn't sent
mail. Error was: SMTP Error: The following recipients failed:
feydreva at lsu.fr

Any idea ?

Thank you
Philippe