[isf-wifidog] Password of the day - How do you use it?

Matthew Kitchin (Usenet/Lists) mkitchin.public at gmail.com
Jeu 10 Juil 19:54:10 EDT 2008

Can someone tell me if this is headed in the right direction?
In index.php, if I change username below to a value instead of null, and
create that user, would someone be able to login just using a password?
// Init values
$username = null;
$password = null;
$gw_address = null;

I would remove the username field and hide most of the registration stuff.
Can the same user be logged in 100 times simultaneously? I realize this
isn't exactly how Wifidog is supposed to work, but it looks like it is
designed so well, I would really prefer to make it work for what I need.

Thanks for the help.

-Matthew