[isf-wifidog] Password of the day - How do you use it?

listserv.traffic at sloop.net listserv.traffic at sloop.net
Mer 9 Juil 10:18:13 EDT 2008

I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

I believe Radius can use several different back-end databases, but if you want a
single/few users, you can simply edit the radius users file, and it's
plain text.

I use this for a couple of clients who want to control use of their
AP's, but want to have an easy way to change the credential pair
(username/password).

Radius does seem to satisfy this pretty well.

Good luck
-Greg