[isf-wifidog] Password of the day - How do you use it?

Matthew Kitchin (Usenet/Lists) mkitchin.public at gmail.com
Mar 8 Juil 17:10:40 EDT 2008

Benoit Grégoire wrote:
> On 2 July 2008, Matthew Kitchin (Usenet/Lists) wrote:
>> Subject says it all. I see this feature mentioned many times, but I
>> can't figure out how to enable it. Many of the users I will be
>> serving aren't going to have email addresses. I just want them to
>> have enter a simple code in. Can anyone tell me how to enable this?
>
> It's not implemented yet.

That hurts. That is a deal killer for my company. I was looking forward to
rolling this out to 150 facilities throughout the US. Is there a timeline or
a hack? I don't need it to change every day or anything. I just need a
static password. I would be glad to test a beta feature or anything else
that could get this working for me.