[isf-wifidog] gateway (sort of) fork

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Lun 7 Juil 05:10:15 EDT 2008

Gateway development seems to be dormant at the moment; I needed a couple
of extra features, all of which I added with working patches to the
bugtracker but so far almost none of them have been merged or commented
upon.

Therefore I've imported the gateway code into a git repository
and added all my changes in there. The current changes are:

- support for multiple gateway instances on a single server
  This branches has fixes for tickets #457, #473, #464,
- add interface to allow an auth server to immediately disconnect a user
  This fixes ticket #465
- optionally protect the gateway status screen with a password
  This fixes ticket #463
- CSS fix in the error page so it renders correctly in all browsers

The git tree can be pulled from http://code.simplon.biz/git/wifidog-gateway

Wichert.