[isf-wifidog] Limit Users per Node

Andrew andrew at teknokratz.com
Ven 25 Jan 17:29:53 EST 2008

Thanks Benoit.  Not the answer I had hoped for ;)

So I understand the wish list you pointed me to, and I would very much
like to see this all happen in the next version.  I would think though it
would be a simple change for the Agent to check the number of active
users, and then direct the user to an internal web page similar to the
page shown when the backhaul is unavailable?  I'm sure to be
oversimplifying this, but some insight into the architecture is
appreciated.

Cheers,
Andrew