[isf-wifidog] Anyone else having problems with WiFiDog 1.1.4 - See Trouble Ticket 408

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Mar 15 Jan 20:44:13 EST 2008

*  http://dev.wifidog.org/ticket/408

  *  status changed from new to closed.
    * resolution set to invalid.

Closing, this is being discussed on the mailing list, and it's unclear
if there is an actual wifidog bug in this. Untill we know there is, this
doesn't belong in the tracker.

Jan 15, 08

The router in question, flashed with WiFiDog 1.1.4 was placed in service
today at Le Club Informatique de Longueuil meeting location.  This will
permit testing by various members of the club on their working systems
(Maison Le Reveil).  Hopefully we will get additional feedback from the
members and we can better judge exactly what is happening as the
replaced router was running WiFiDog 1.1.3b2 and we experienced no
problems with it.

_/If anyone else is having this problem, or it you have any ideas on
test methods, tricks, tips etc. that I could use to better isolate the
problem, your help would be appreciated.   I can reproduce the problem
at different locations, and after a reflash./_
*