[isf-wifidog] wifidog architecture question

Ron Terren rterren at gmail.com
Mer 27 Fév 08:00:52 EST 2008

Thanks,

So somewhere in the router setup process I will find a setting that
says authserver and i just plug in the ip of dns name and that takes
care of it?

Last question so the routers will in fact be offering dhcp to the
nodes then?  Or is it the Cable modem / dsl modem in each location
that offers the dhcp addresses to the clients?

Thanks very much for your time,

Ron