[isf-wifidog] regarding an ubuntu gateway

Osvaldo Suarez osvaldo.baires at gmail.com
Lun 15 Déc 16:44:53 EST 2008

Hi:

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Reggie Griffin
<reggie_griffin at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Mine is this:
>
> GatewayID wireless
> ExternalInterface eth0
> GatewayInterface eth2
>
> AuthServer {
>     Hostname wireless.host.name
>     SSLAvailable yes
>     SSLPort 443
>     Path /
> }
>
> It's been a while, but I believe I experienced some problems when I had the
> GatewayAddress uncommented. I just let
> wifidog pick it up from the interface name.
I defined the GatewayAddress althought the url keeps on showing
gw_address=127.0.0.1 (have no idea why).

But the main problem seems to be these errors that keep on showing:

Notice: Undefined index: stage in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php on line 78
Notice: Undefined index: stage in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php on line 113
Notice: Undefined index: stage in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php on line 113
Auth: -1 Messages: | Error: Unknown stage.

The status for the network is a red cross and the login page for the
local content page demo keeps on showing the above errors which are
preventing me from logging in.

Neither the wifidog daemon (wifidog -f -d 7) or the php error
reporting show anything unusual.

Regards,
Osvaldo