[isf-wifidog] undefined session variable

Osvaldo Suarez osvaldo.baires at gmail.com
Lun 15 Déc 15:11:54 EST 2008

Hi:
First I  go to the Find Hostspots link, then, to the login page for the network:
http://wifidog.localhost/login/index.php?gw_id=0&gw_address=127.0.0.1&gw_port=80
when I try to login (using this url):
http://127.0.0.1/wifidog/auth/?token=4b6994df473ca9cb28155f7d9cd21946
I got this error message:
Notice: Undefined index: stage in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined index: stage in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php on line 113

Notice: Undefined index: stage in
/var/www/wifidog-auth/wifidog/auth/index.php on line 113
Auth: -1 Messages: | Error: Unknown stage.

If I print the $_REQUEST variables, there's only token and PHPSESSID
but no STAGE_LOGIN, which is the variable on the line that produced
the error.
Any hint?
Regards,
Osvaldo