[isf-wifidog] Documentation Splash only node

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Dim 10 Aou 16:58:47 EDT 2008

Can someone point me to some documentation on the Splash only Node function.

When I put a check mark in the  *Yes*  box under  *Is this node splash
only (no login) ?*   [GOE]  Users can still logon to the Node, but I am
told that it is a three step process rather than a two step process.  I
would appreciate any documentation that is available, or any sort of
explanation that anyone has available as to what should happen, or how
this is used..

Thanks