[isf-wifidog] radius documentation

acv acv at miniguru.ca
Ven 1 Aou 12:21:35 EDT 2008

When you enter the path in the web browser PHP actually tries to *run* the
file, not display it. You can either download the file to your computer to
read, read it from the server with a text editor on the command-line or
read the file from wifidog SVN repository at this url:

http://dev.wifidog.org/browser/trunk/wifidog-auth/wifidog/classes/Authenticators/AuthenticatorRadius.php

Alex