[isf-wifidog] Adding node content

Jerry DeFoe jerrydefoe at hotmail.com
Mar 29 Avr 22:38:06 EDT 2008

I've literally hammered WiFiDog to death but haven't ever got that error.  What king of image are you trying to upload?

Jerry

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 21:32:33 -0400
From: dondruce at sympatico.ca
To: wifidog at listes.ilesansfil.org
Subject: Re: [isf-wifidog] Adding node content

Hi Jerry

I have come to accept error messages in the GOE.  Try to add a picture
and you will get the following error

Notice: Undefined property: Picture::$metadataVerboseFlag in /var/www/wifidog-auth/msf/classes/Content/File/File.php
on line 548

Notice: Undefined property: Picture::$metadataVerboseFlag in /var/www/wifidog-auth/msf/classes/Content/File/File.php
on line 564

That is just one of many that I have come across.  It will be
interesting to see if anyone can add any light to these.

Don

Jerry DeFoe wrote:

When attempting to create BannerAdGroup, whenever any addition of data
(image, title, etc.) is added, this returns on top.   It accepts just
fine and works well, it is just an annoyance for a Node Owner creating
a Banner Ad to see notice.  ContentGroup as well as any other create
works fine.  I'm assuming that the routine for objectPrefix  just
doesn't like BannerAdGroup as prefix.

  Notice: Undefined index:
content_group_7b127f27c914bae89bcebc000db9670a_existing_element in /home/preside2/public_html/wifidog/classes/FormSelectGenerator.php
on line 260

Using PHP 5.2.5, postgre 7.4.19 (live) and 8.0 (dev system) with
same results.

  Back to work after baby– how do you know when you’re ready?

Checked by AVG.