[isf-wifidog] Changing default network

Nick Powers nickpowers at trentu.ca
Mar 22 Avr 12:02:15 EDT 2008

Hi All,

  I tried to change the default network and it gave me an SQL error
stating: is_default_network was not a valid column in networks table. I
confirmed that there was no is_default_network column. So I added the
boolean column to the networks table. I was then able to select "Use as
default network". However, that did not appear to actually change
anything other than the is_default_network column values. The other
network, even after unchecking "Use as default network" still shows up
as the default and the check mark never actually disappears.

Any thoughts on this one?

Thanks,
    Nick