[isf-wifidog] immediate user disconnect feature

acv acv at miniguru.ca
Lun 21 Avr 17:52:00 EDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 07:49:24PM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> In my case the auth server can reach the gateway just fine.

	Using wdctl to do what you want would be in keeping with the
current requirements but the implementation would be a bit ugly. The
basic idea is to take the auth_server->gateway communication out of
the gateway code and leave it for an external process (automated or
even an interactive login by an administrator.)

Alex