[isf-wifidog] Radius + Admin authentication

Nick Powers nickpowers at trentu.ca
Lun 21 Avr 15:40:57 EDT 2008

I actually just put edited the AuthenticatorRadius.php file. Here is what I edited:

public function __construct($account_orgin, $host = "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx", $auth_port = 1645, $acct_port = 1646, $secret_key = "secret", $encryption_method = "MSCHAPv2")

Probably don't want to do this I'm thinking.

Nick

On 21 April 2008, Nick Powers wrote:
> Unfortunately, when I try to create a second Network the login crashes on
> me for the following error.
>
> "Detailed error was: Uncaught Exception The network with id could not be
> found in the database (0) thrown in file
> /srv/htdocs/wifidog/wifidog/classes/Network.php, line 361"

QWhat did you put in the authenticator parameters for that network?
--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.