[isf-wifidog] immediate user disconnect feature

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Lun 21 Avr 10:27:08 EDT 2008

Previously acv wrote:
> 	The original specification for the token was a pseudo-random
> number. It gets transfered once (during the login process) in the clear
> between the client and the gateway.

Ok. In my implementation it is a cryptohash based on a server secret,
the ip and the mac address.

> 	You're probably aware that the connections between the auth
> server and the gateway are always gateway initiated so "immediate"
> would translate to "immediately after next command to the auth server".

I have added a new http callback for this command so the auth server can
call the gateway itself. The reason is that if someone is doing
something nasty you want to connect him ASAP and not have to wait until
the next time the regular auth-server-update happens.

Wichert.