[isf-wifidog] Access Denied to stats for user added as NETWORK_OWNER stackholder

Stan stan1 at plantasia.net
Jeu 17 Avr 07:29:10 EDT 2008

I have added a user as a network stackholder with the role of
NETWORK_OWNER.  The "view stats" option is checked for the role of
NETWORK_OWNER.  When the user logs in, they have access to all
NETWORK_OWNER options except viewing the network stats... a "Access
Denied!" error is issued by the /admin/stats.php page when the user
clicks on the "statistics" link.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug I did not notice?
--
Stan Weddington
stan1 at plantasia.net
Plantasia, Inc.