[isf-wifidog] Port Forwarding

Stan stan1 at plantasia.net
Lun 14 Avr 00:05:07 EDT 2008

I am using wifidog on a wrt54g router running whiterussian as the
gateway portal to a small wireless mesh network.  There are several
servers within the mesh network which I would like to get to from the
Internet via port forwarding.  My question(s) are :

(1) would I add the port forwarding firewall rules to openwrt's
firewall.user file, or would I add them to the wifidog.conf file?

(2) If adding to the wifidog.conf file, exactly where would I put the
rules... it seems like all the documented places are for user on the lan
side of the network.

--
Stan