[isf-wifidog] Another authentication method?

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Dim 13 Avr 18:35:34 EDT 2008

Hi Benoit

An associated question.  Do you think that the big long string in the
authentication link sent to the users email address is what is causing
HotMail to send the file to the user's SPAM folder ?   If a way could be
found to reduce the number of emails sent to SPAM I think that it would
be a good idea.

Don