[isf-wifidog] Another authentication method?

Michael Way michael.j.way at gmail.com
Ven 11 Avr 16:48:13 EDT 2008

Thanks for your tips/comments regarding my issue.

I guess I've given up on the idea of having a simpler token
since I don't have the time (unfortunately) to do the code modifications,
although Benoit makes it sound quite easy! :-)

Still, it would be useful to have potential users have their email
authentication link sent to their sponsors email address (which is on the
inside of our firewall). Unfortunately I discovered that you cannot use the
same email to sign up more than once. Is there a simple way to change this?
I would guess it's one or two lines of code somewhere?

Another more trivial question: Is there a way to set up account
expiration dates,
or a way to expunge an account (you're going to tell me to do it in
postgres I guess)?
I couldn't find a link in the admin web pages that said "delete account", or
"set account expiration". Maybe I'll need to repost this last question...

Otherwise my set up using a WRT-54GL with openwrt using wpa2 and the wifidog
gateway server is working quite excellently with the wifidog
authentication server on my
fedora core 8 i386 linux box.

cheers!
mike