[isf-wifidog] A picture of how far the wifidog project has advanced in the last two years

Vacio vacio at winfirst.com
Mer 2 Avr 10:22:15 EDT 2008

My heartfelt thanks to everyone.  Here at the North Sacramento Chamber
of Commerce, we are all about rebuilding a troubled part of town and
supporting the neighbors and artists who live here.  Almost 2/3rds of
our folks couldn't afford internet access at all.  Today, thanks in big
part to wifidog because it works so well, almost 100 users per day enjoy
free broadband from our 9 access points.

I'm justly accused of being overly hopeful, but I do know the day is
coming when I hear from a business owner here that their business
survived because of free wi-fi or a from a kid who is off to college
because she could do her homework online because of free wi-fi.

You are making a huge difference for us:  Thanks to all.

Rob Kerth
President