[isf-wifidog] Patches

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Mer 26 Sep 11:21:20 EDT 2007

as a quick fix to ticket 325 in install.php change lines 1046 to 1064 to match the following:
        <script type="text/javascript">
          function submitValue() {
            if (document.myform.password.value != document.myform.password2.value) {
              alert('Password mismatch, Please retry');
              exit();
            }
            if (document.myform.password.value == '') {
              alert('You need to type a password');
              exit();
            }
            re = /^[0-9a-zA-Z]{6,}$/;
            If(!re.test(document.myform.password.value)) {
              alert('Your password does not meet complexity requirements. 6 letters and/or numbers ');
              exit();
            }
            if (document.myform.email.value == '') {
              alert('You need to type a email');
              exit();
            }
            document.myform.page.value='admin';
            document.myform.action.value='create';
            document.myform.submit();
          }
        </script>

this will fix the problem, but I think the install script really needs a true overhaul...

to allow better printing of stats,
add    <link rel="stylesheet" media="print" type="text/css" href="{$base_url_path}/media/base_theme/printer.css" /> above line 56
create a new stylesheet called printer.css in /media/base_theme/
and add the following text:
#left_area, #main_area_top {
    display: none;
}

I would also like to fully hide the left DIV, but the following does not seem to work!
#left_area {
    width: 0%;
}

Robin Jones.