[isf-wifidog] Wifidog debian package

Chris Rowson christopherrowson at gmail.com
Mar 11 Sep 05:30:46 EDT 2007

> It would be great if your could contribute the files used to generate the
> package, that we we could make is part of the build system and have actually
> supported .deb packages.
>

> --
> Benoit Grégoire

Hi Benoit,

I'll have a look on my laptop when I get home to see if I've still got
them - I have a sneaking suspicion that I might have deleted them :-(
If I have however, I'll put some more together when I get a spare half
an hour and send you them.

Note, the deb is only for the gateway component of wifidog. I've
thought about building one for the auth server but that'll have to
wait until I've got a bit more time  ;-) If/when I do get round to it
though, I'll send the conf files through.

Cheers

Chris