[isf-wifidog] adding new network

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Mer 5 Sep 18:50:19 EDT 2007

Jeff

If this is a useful function (which I doubt :-), and if it's broken,
then open a ticket - it'll be fixed lickety-split!

For the record only.

Be serious.
Read Benoit's email on exactly this subject.  He "predicted" a repair in
about two weeks, but that is but a few days ago.

Regarding the use of "Networks" visit the France system, they use them
extensively.
I have asked this question privately of a few members, and no answer has
come forth that properly explains them.   If you decide to use them,
proceed with caution.  I have used them to effectively bring down my
Captive auth-server.

Don