[isf-wifidog] Wifidog UI and contributions

Jeff Schallenberg schallenberg.jeff at gmail.com
Mer 5 Sep 16:29:15 EDT 2007

On 9/5/07, Benoit Grégoire <bock at step.polymtl.ca> wrote:

> Rework the HTML to make it more flexible (making sure not to add any MSF
> specific strings), modify the default Stylesheet so that it still works
> correctly with the default theme, and send in a patch.

Geez, Benoit - I thought that's what I did :-)

The only HTML I could find in the whole package was in the template files.
There were no MSF-specific strings, and the base stylesheet is easy enough
to modify to include the new <div>.

So, I am at a loss to know where to start. Where is this HTMLyou refer to,
and what is meant by making it flexible? Templates sure seem pretty flexible
to me - isn't that what Smarty does - keep the HTML flexible by breaking it
down into manageable templates?

Please excuse my ignorance, everybody! I am trying to learn your language
here.

--
- Jeff