[isf-wifidog] Port blocking and traffic shaping

Eduardo Bejar wonka at linkabu.net
Mer 31 Oct 20:03:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

Has anyone managed to do traffic shaping on Wifidog Gateway? I´ve been
testing marking packets and creating tc classes but haven't been able to
make it work. I´m trying to limit all available bandwidth for the wireless
clients.

On the other hand, how you block a port range on the Wifidog Gateway?
Currently you can block ports by creating a FirewallRuleSet, but it seems
that the way to do it is to create one rule per port. Does anyone knows how
to block a port range? (for blocking P2P)

Thanks!

Edo