[isf-wifidog] issues setting up auth server

Adrian (ADR Communications) adrian at adrcommunications.co.uk
Mer 31 Oct 19:33:56 EDT 2007

I believe its running

I can not find the pg_hba.conf under the same path as you show. i only see
it in /etc/postgresql/7.4/main/

This is the services from page four.

mbstring 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required for core auth-server and
RSS support
session 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required for core auth-server
pgsql 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required for auth-server to connect to
Postgresql database
Smarty 	localLib 	OK 	Description: Required for all parts of wifidog
gettext 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Almost essential: Without gettext,
the auth-server will still work, but you will loose internationalization
dom 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required to export the list of HotSpots
as a RSS feed and for the geocoders
libxml 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required to export the list of
HotSpots as a RSS feed and for the geocoders
mcrypt 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required by the optional Radius
Authenticator
mhash 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required by the optional Radius
Authenticator
xmlrpc 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required by the optional Radius
Authenticator
ldap 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required by the optional LDAP
Authenticator
xml 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required for RSS support
curl 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Allows faster RSS support and required
if you want to use Phlickr
gd 	phpExtension 	OK 	Description: Required if you want to generate
graphical statistics