[isf-wifidog] Install Script

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Jeu 25 Oct 21:41:42 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I am still in the process of getting the install script up-to-date, but have some questions that need answering...

I have moved the old dependencies (simplepie, feedpressreview, jpgraph) and removed the duplicate smartie entry, but feedpressreview no longer seems to exist on benoitg's server, is it still used in wifidog? also, is JPGraph used yet?

I have made simplepie download as a tarball, as the code for this is complete in dependencies.php.. I have tried to make a new case for SVN, but am struggling to make  it work. I will post my patches shortly!!!!

Robin Jones