[isf-wifidog] Flashing a Motorola Router

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Mer 24 Oct 22:45:23 EDT 2007

I requested information regarding Flashing a Motorola WR850G Router on
this mailing list before.

I have received emails from OGWiFi ( name witheld ) stating that he
solved the problem and that the router can be flashed.

I also received emails from Toronto stating that the router can be flashed.

Today I received the following
https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/742#comment:4

If I understand this correctly, there was a problem (undefined) but that
it now has been solved (apparently) - no explanation that I can
understand.

Does anyone have any comments on this, or is my problem in not
understanding generic to me.

Any comments on how I should proceed.  Is it safe to now try and flash
another Motorola WR850G Router ?  I don't want to keep piling up bricked
routers.

Anyone any suggestions on unbricking.