[isf-wifidog] Patches

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 1 Oct 14:34:48 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 26 September 2007, Robin Jones wrote:
> as a quick fix to ticket 325 in install.php change lines 1046 to 1064 to
> match the following: ________________________________________
>         <script type="text/javascript">
>           function submitValue() {
>             if (document.myform.password.value !=
> document.myform.password2.value) { alert('Password mismatch, Please
> retry');
>               exit();
>             }
>             if (document.myform.password.value == '') {
>               alert('You need to type a password');
>               exit();
>             }
>             re = /^[0-9a-zA-Z]{6,}$/;
>             If(!re.test(document.myform.password.value)) {
>               alert('Your password does not meet complexity requirements. 6
> letters and/or numbers '); exit();
>             }
>             if (document.myform.email.value == '') {
>               alert('You need to type a email');
>               exit();
>             }
>             document.myform.page.value='admin';
>             document.myform.action.value='create';
>             document.myform.submit();
>           }
>         </script>

We should really include the script from a central location, or we may get the
same type of mismatch in the future as the script gets updated.

> this will fix the problem, but I think the install script really needs a
> true overhaul...

Yes it does, It's been looking for a maintainer for a long time now.  I hope
you will eventually volunteer for the job ;)

> to allow better printing of stats,
> add    <link rel="stylesheet" media="print" type="text/css"
> href="{$base_url_path}/media/base_theme/printer.css" /> above line 56
> create a new stylesheet called printer.css in /media/base_theme/
> and add the following text:
> #left_area, #main_area_top {
>     display: none;
> }
>
> I would also like to fully hide the left DIV, but the following does not
> seem to work! #left_area {
>     width: 0%;
> }

Ok, I commited a slightly modified version of it with the second problem
fixed.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.