[isf-wifidog] Wifidog question

Raul Lapaz raul.lapaz at multipistas.com
Ven 30 Nov 12:08:08 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have setup wifidog on Debian 4. The problem is as follows:

When clicking on login with an already created user I receive:

ExecSqlUniqueRes() : An error occured while executing the following SQL
query :
SELECT CASE WHEN ((NOW() - reg_date) > interval
networks.validation_grace_time) THEN true ELSE false END AS
validation_grace_time_expired, networks.validation_grace_time FROM users
JOIN networks ON (users.account_origin = networks.network_id) WHERE
(user_id='e0ff19936b7b3d64c8b6ff32e0bf68d0')

Error message :
ERROR: syntax error at or near "networks" at character 49

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/apache2-default/classes/AbstractDbPostgres.php:221) in
/var/www/apache2-default/login/index.php on line 112

When doing other things, like the redirected first page
(http://192.168.5.1/apache2-default/login/?gw_address=192.168.5.1
<http://192.168.5.1/apache2-default/login/?gw_address=192.168.5.1&gw_port=20
60&gw_id=default&url=http%3A//www.google.com/>
&gw_port=2060&gw_id=default&url=http%3A//www.google.com/)

I receive:

Warning in /classes/Locale.php : Unable to setlocale() to fr, return value:
, current locale: C
Fatal error: Cannot call private Content::__construct() in
/var/www/apache2-default/classes/Content/File.php on line 44

I cannot create or modify the content.

Please feel free to ask for logs or config files.

Help will be appreciate.

Rulo.