[isf-wifidog] Motorola WR850G - Still at it

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 26 Nov 22:08:23 EST 2007

On Monday 26 November 2007, Don Druce wrote:
> I have a Motorol WR850G which is presently flashed with
>
> Firmware       OpenWrt White Russian - With X-Wrt Extensions RC5
>
> I cannot get on line with this configuration, and it will not work via
> its Wifidog flashing.
>
> I have spent more time trying to get this to work than I care to
> mention.  Perhaps it is a setting in X-Wrt  which is wrong.  Can someone
> suggest an Image and its location that might work for this router.  Or
> an alternate solution that would allow me to recover it.

I take it you know that none of the images meant for the WRT54G will work on
that router.  The OpenWRT website has an incredible amount of details on
flashing and recovering this router:
http://wiki.openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/Hardware/Motorola/WR850G

If you still can't successfully flash it, you should ask on an OpenWRT mailing
list or forum.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.