[isf-wifidog] Can I correct this with PuTTY

Don Druce dondruce at sympatico.ca
Dim 11 Nov 10:52:09 EST 2007

My continuing problem with my captive auth-server.  I now have a method to fix it, but would like to learn all I can before I apply the BIG fix.

Another email arrived, pointing out the email address (obviously wrong)

Obviously, somehow or other, I ended up with the admin mail address as hotmain.com instead of hotmail.com.  (Age I suspect - senior moment) Perhaps if I can correct this, I can have my system send me the proper password.

Any help, ideas, comments ?

This is the mail system at host CS1304.

                   The mail system

<dondruce at hotmain.com>: connect to smtp.icom.com[64.224.110.142]: Connection
    timed out

Reporting-MTA: dns; CS1304

Final-Recipient: rfc822; dondruce at hotmain.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; connect to smtp.icom.com[64.224.110.142]:
    Connection timed out